Build a better you – no matter where you are in the world
Get in Touch
Hökens Gata 10
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I have office hours at at Hökens Gata 10 Södermalm.
Directions to Hökens Gata 10 are below.
On Wednesdays, I hold office hours at Turning Point which is located on Vasastan at Sigtunagatan 4.
Directions to Sigtunagatan 4 are below.
Meeting with me online will be even easier than meeting in person, because you can do so from anywhere with an internet connection.
Here are the steps to follow for your appointment
- Book a time with me via my online appointment scheduler.
- You will receive an email for you to confirm your appointment.
- I will send you an invoice for the session. Payment is due prior to your session unless other arrangements are made.
- Fifteen minutes before your appointment, you will receive an email with a link to the secure video session. Click the link to enter the waiting room.
- If this is your first time, please read the instructions on how to set up your computer or smartphone for a video conferencing session. You will need to download a small app and test your video and audio capabilities prior to the call. If you are experiencing difficulties, please look through the Support FAQ to help you. I’m really good at being a counselor (if I say so myself), but I’m not as good at troubleshooting and tech support!
- Also if this is your first time, please fill out and sign the Declaration of Understanding while you are in the waiting room. This explains what you can expect in terms confidentiality and other important pieces of the therapeutic relationship.
- Once it’s time for your appointment, you will join me in the virtual office for your session.
It’s really very easy and I think you’ll enjoy the convenience of meeting online.