Meet with me from anywhere in the world.
All you need is an internet connection.
Online Therapy Brings Counseling to You
I offer online therapy sessions for all of my clients. In fact, I have several clients whom I’ve never met in person yet we’ve worked together successfully for years.
Online therapy with me is great for people who:
- Have very busy schedules
- Travel a lot for business or personal reasons
- Live nowhere near Stockholm, but still want to meet with a caring, English-speaking therapist
“I cannot recommend enough the virtual sessions with Beth. I travel a lot and at times have lived abroad. Utilizing the virtual sessions helped me stay connected with my on-going therapy, regardless of where I was in the world. Beth has always been able to find a time to work with me despite the time difference. It was a great relief to know that I was able to continue my sessions with her and very easily online!” – Thomas B.
Is Online Therapy Really as Good as In-Person Therapy?
Online therapy with me is more than just “Skype therapy.” My sessions are private conversations that use a secure, state-of-the-art video conferencing service.
After providing online therapy for years, here’s what I’ve learned firsthand:
- Online therapy is just as effective as in-office therapy when it comes to healing from the inside out.
- A strong person-to-person connection can and does happen through online counseling.
- Healing and expanding confidently into your offline world happens through online therapy.
“I was really amazed at how well the video conferencing worked, especially since I am a person that really appreciates in person meetings. However, it really felt like Beth was sitting right in front of me and the quality of our session was not compromised at all. I am happy to know that I can do this with her again in the future since I am always on the go!” – Diane G.
You may actually prefer meeting with me online, because virtual sessions are:
- Convenient. You don’t have to leave your home to meet with me.
- Flexible. You can schedule your sessions before work, after work, during the kids’ nap time, or during your lunch breaks.
- Completely private. Not only are your sessions private because of the video conferencing service I use, you also have post-session privacy. You won’t have to see anyone in a waiting room afterward.
Does online therapy work for couples?
Yes–online therapy absolutely helps couples who want to improve their relationships! Just like in-person therapy, couples learn more about themselves in a supportive environment.
For some couples, I’ve seen how doing couples counseling online instead of meeting in person just makes more sense, because:
- They both have very busy schedules, making it tough to coordinate good times for meeting in one location.
- They’re in a long distance relationship, or one partner travels frequently for work, meaning their time together in person is reserved for just the two of them.
- One or both of them have relocated to a new country, and want to speak with an English-speaking therapist who understands how difficult that can be.
Am I the Right Online Therapist for You?
Are you thinking of taking the leap into online therapy with me? That’s great! Before you schedule an appointment, please drop me an email so we can exchange some information ahead of time.